First, it is essential to establish clear differentiations among the various aspects of the "Spectrum" as certain elements might confuse novice users.
- Spectrum Finance: a brand name of the cross-chain decentralized exchange (DEX)
- Spectrum Finance Ergo AMM: a set of ErgoScript smart contracts which implement Uniswap v2 like AMM protocol on top of Ergo Layer 1 blockchain
- Spectrum Finance Cardano AMM: a set of Plutus smart contracts which implement Uniswap-v2-like AMM protocol on top of the Cardano Layer 1 blockchain
- Spectrum Finance: a set of smart contracts which implement Uniswap-v2-like AMM protocol on top of Spectrum Network
- Spectrum Network (Spectrum Protocol): a cross-chain smart-contract platform for building natively cross-chain dApps
- Spectrum Finance User Interface (UI): a web (or mobile) interface which provides user-friendly access to the protocols
- Spectrum Labs: the team of developers who are developing and maintaining Spectrum Finance protocols, its components, user interface and other products;